Need an MMORPG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my vote goes to lineage 2 :) its highly underrated, the game has improved so much with the chronichles ;) here is my char, this is when i was a knight now im a dark avenger :)
shot000186zw.jpg

shot000146fv.jpg

paramsn4dv.jpg

shot000118zx.jpg

my boots suck :D they look like robocop boots, good thing i almost got money for my C grade armor :)

stick with GW, its very skill-oriented as opposed to time-oriented. Is lineage 2 old? whats the fee for lineage 2. as far as free mmorpgs go, theren't aren't that many free ones like gw

hmm i played guildwars too, i got it when it came ou but i finished it too fast with all my chars :( , there was really nothing interesting to do:rolleyes: ,but just pvp and pvp, that game is too linear :confused: and i dont pay to play l2:eek:

septoid2 said:
Guild wars requires lots of strategy lol. YOu guys dont know what you're talking about.

very true.You could beat the whole Lornar pass(about the hardest thing to do in GW) with 6 players lvl 17 that use nice tactics rather than 6 lvl 20 that just run and "shoot".Every char have an important role to do at some point in a battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom