Need help running minecraft please help

Myopinion>Yours

Solid State Member
i need some help running minecraft and have a few problems...i dont have a graphics card...at all. like there isnt a physical card inside my comp, only the space to put one & i currently am saving up for a new comp but wanna play MC b4 hand.
My Specs:
Processor: intel pentium 4 CPU 2.53GHz
RAM: 1GB
32 Bit windows Op. system
windows 7 ultimate
Direct x11 (if thats any good...)
DirectX Features: NO DIRECT DRAW ACCELERATION, NO DIRECT 3D CAPABILITY, and NO AGP TEXTURE ACCELERATION
Display: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
Audio: Realtek 97 audio

i got this comp for 80$ as a temp computer mainly to run youtube, runescape, and use for school. anyways PLEASE let me know if theres anything i can do to get this to run. i dont have open gl either and i get that error in a white text box when i load minecraft. i dont wanna give up and say theres no way to play it. thanks for your help if you can.

What is the specific model of the graphics card on your motherboard?

If you don't know you could use gpu-z or speccy, found easily through google

so the graphics "card" is a standard vga graphics adapter, gpu is an intel i845g thats what GPU-Z says...i think the motherboard is intel as well.

Depending how old it is and if it can fit but if your getting a new computer I'd recommend building one and you can get the video card now and put it in the new one when you get to the point of building it.

Dauntae

yea that sounds good but im not custom building it myself, im getting it from cyberpower pc and custom ordering it already made together just cause its easier for me. im not ready to build my own and am too lazy to for now. i guess theres no way to play mc on this computer....ugh

Well a video card would be the only way I think, maybe pick up a cheapie that would get you by but would waste a little money but could do it.

So what is the specific problem? I run Minecraft using an on-board graphics processor without a stand-alone video card and I haven't had any issues with that part of the game - my problems have always been either installing a different skin or setting mouse sensitivity too low.

This is the exact error im getting, i screenshotted the games report

Attachments

• Minecraft Problem Pic 1.PNG
    Minecraft Problem Pic 1.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Minecraft Problem Pic 2.PNG
    Minecraft Problem Pic 2.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Minecraft Problem Pic 3.PNG
    Minecraft Problem Pic 3.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 3
Back