Need Help on installation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan666

In Runtime
I just got the game freedom force vs the 3rd reich and when i install it, it says "verify that the file exists and that you can acces it". Wtf does that mean????

Disable any virus scanining software, as well any emulation software, that includes emulated cd drives; after those steps, uninstall then reinstall. As to the error message, the operating file first looks for the relevent regestery enteries, among other things, then opens up the game, if there is a problem it will give a generic mesage of cannot find disk, If any of the files are corrupted, you can get a simmilar message. If you are hearing undue noise out of your system, then we can assume its harware, I doubt it. If its an oficial game, then go to the site, check for updates, I have had the same issue, some game cd's have given the message, "please insert cd1" sometimes updating helped, sofware can be full of issues, aside from that, if you try a reinstall, make sure there is enough space,

Yeah I have a problem starting up the game. It will start up, but after the two movies it says msxl 4.0 isn't installed right. I looked up how to fix this problem and went through the steps and attempted to finish the installation, but then another message appears. It says
An error has occurred durring the installation of assenbly 'Microsoft MSXML.2,publicKey Token="6bd6b9abf 345378f",version="4.1.0.0", type="win32", processorArchitechture="x86"'. Please refer to help and support for more information. HRESULT.0X80070002.
But I don't see anything inhelp and support that mentions that sort of message. Can anyone make sense of this babble because I am at wit's end here.

Wholy crap yosa your right, i disabled mcaffee and it installed all the way. Thnx alot man =).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom