NEED HELP WITH graphics card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing if you're going to reformat. Immediately when Windows reboots(before installing any drivers), go to your Control panels ->Network Connections and click on Properties for each of your Connection icons. Click the Advanced tab and enable your firewall. Afterwards, go right to Microsoft and download the security patch on their primary Download page. This will keep the Blaster Worm at bay; if not you'll be seing that sucker very soon...trust me! I even decided to unplug my network connection until my system reformatted and I had my firewall enabled. After the patch is installed, then go and install your drivers.VERY soon afterwards, I would go back to Microsoft's site and make sure that you get all of the critical updates and security patches for in place before going much further. Good luck.

Hey i knwo my post is late but listen stay away from all the 5200 and 9200 series if u live near a compusa they have a ati 9600 for 150 bucks and they also have a nvidia 5600 plus for 130bucks great deal oh yeah go with nvidia there the best :-D and no that 5600 plus isnt underclocked the gpu is 575 MHz

either way you'll still have stuttering in your games, i have a 9800 xt, and i still get a little bit in raven shield and nsf: underground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom