Need Game Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played Chronicles of Rid****, and it is a game that kept me addicted. The graphics are also better than Doom 3's...so you should try it. I've heard its the only game thats taxing people's 6800 GTs with AA enabled (I couldn't even play with AA), so yeah...get Chronicles of Rid**** and make use of that awesome graphics card!

Rid**** is kind of short and the only replay I got out of it was to go through it a second time and listen to some of the commentary on the director's cut. But it was cheap.

I didn't realize that the word Rid**** was considered offensive.:amazed: :D

Edit: Forgot to suggest a game. You might try Hitman: Contracts if you liked Hitman 2:Silent Assassin.

Oh wait, my bad, I have hitman Contracts, but I know I've played silent assasin before too.

I'm not a big fan of the UT series, but I had been considering that already.

and yeah rid**** is only offensive because of RID*D-I-C-K* lol

weird stuff

im lmfao at chronicles of rid****

Well, I honestly cant recomend you anything cept SCCT (Splinter Cell Chaos Theroy)

played demo of chaos theory not sure if I want that, ut2k4 has been suggested, not sure about that though, it's pretty much the same as all those other types of games just slightly better graphics but it's repeatative single player gets old

hmm...maybe battlefield 1942 (they got the desert combat mod)?

it could give you a taste of what B2 will bring

Hmm might look into it, coulda sworn I played it before, but not sure.

Just ordered HL2 :D Cost $29 after taxes and shipping, not to bad eh?

Mainly getting it for CS:S and the lost coast level whenever valve decides to release that lol

Not bad eh, got one of my copy's for 20$ USD working, and if I wanted to pay shipping I could have got a CD too!

SCCT takes some getting used to, it's not an FPS really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom