Need game with massacres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, pick up a copy of Call of Duty 2.

Put the difficulty level on HARD. Get ready for the ultimate corpse collective nightmare. "Pointe Du Hoc" mission is absolutely insane. The dead bodys collect, they don't disappear. You walk through trenches with TONS of dead soldiers....

I love this game...

HAVOC2k5 said:
Dude, pick up a copy of Call of Duty 2.

Put the difficulty level on HARD. Get ready for the ultimate corpse collective nightmare. "Pointe Du Hoc" mission is absolutely insane. The dead bodys collect, they don't disappear. You walk through trenches with TONS of dead soldiers....

I love this game...

its hard enought on normal.. and i am really good at those types of games. I hate the no quick saving...

so if i die i have to go back like 5-6 mins of playing and do it all again.
but the game has exelent graphics and gameplay. Great game. Just a little annoying in some parts.

Soldier of Fortune 2 has the best blood effects imo.
Another nice game to check out is Painkiller. Similar to Serious Sam, but better.

Yeah, finally TheMajor mentioned Painkiller. Its Serious Sam but on a demonic level. Kinda like a cross between Serious Sam and Doom. Great game.

Sprooty said:
its hard enought on normal.. and i am really good at those types of games. I hate the no quick saving...

so if i die i have to go back like 5-6 mins of playing and do it all again.
but the game has exelent graphics and gameplay. Great game. Just a little annoying in some parts.

I didn't die too much on Normal so I'm not sure about the 5 or 6 minute thing. The game would basically save on it's own, so i really didn't have to worry about it.

One thing I love about this game is the (AI) is actually pretty good. I was very suprised the first time I threw a grenade and a german pick it up and threw it back at me. That was cool. Needless to say, I died.

Also, the germans are very agressive at close quarters combat. They go bezerk with rifle butts if you get too close.

Overall, I'm in love with this game. The game play is great, the levels are perfect, the storyline is very true to history, sound is incredible, AI pretty smart, Smoke, Debris and dust couldn't be better.

If you are a fan of WWII games, this game you can not miss.

sof2 is my favorite game......I fell in love from the first sof and then was ecstatic when I heard sof2 was coming out. It's a bit outdated now but it still remains the goriest game out there IMO......cause you're killing HUMANS, not 'strog' or whatever the **** in Q4. Q4 was your typical spray blood from alien dudes kind of deal. Sof2 was shooting off some dudes legs, or he's holding his guts or a chunk of his head is split off.

If a soldier of fortune 3 came out...............:drool: that'd be the best game ever assuming they didn't screw up a story line.

All revamped with todays physics, graphics, ability to kill..........................................OH THE POSSIBILITIES.

You could go really oldschool and get carmageddon :D I loved carmageddon 2.......just race around running people over :)

I know you seem to be into FPS (I usually am, too), but if you want a game with some serious death and mayhem, you should try Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Even though its a couple years old, I just picked it up about a week ago and I've been hooked since. I don't normally like RPGs, even a more action-driven RPG like this one, but this game is so addictive. Nothing like hacking through a base full of sith soldiers with dual lightsabers, force-choking baddies left and right.
Just a suggestion, anyway.

Nubius said:
If a soldier of fortune 3 came out...............:drool: that'd be the best game ever assuming they didn't screw up a story line.

All revamped with todays physics, graphics, ability to kill..........................................OH THE POSSIBILITIES.

It would. SoF is a game I kept playing in God mode even though I beat it twice. Trying every possible weapon and see wich one was best to shoot off legs, arms and heads. They should add physics like in Max Payne 2 and it would be even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom