Napoleon: Total War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
Napoleon: Total War Preview

This looks very promising. Looks like everything Empire was supposed to be. I really liked Empire but there were a lot of little things that needed improvement. Hopefully this refined title should be real solid and well done, even if it's going to be fairly similar to Empire.

You know, it's funny...I was completely psyched for ETW, but then sorely disappointed with the demo. I haven't even played it yet :( I think I will once the price drops, but the units seemed extremely weak and the controls seemed clunky to me.

This does look good though. This sounds promising:
"We've taken everything we've achieved with Empire and Empire's engine and just pushed it to the limit. Napoleon is essentially the culmination of what we wanted to do with Empire, given the time to take it further."

Indeed, I got the newsletter about it.

I pre-ordered Empire and was sorely disappointed - mostly with the lack of a console/modding.

This is ridiculous. If I actually played this kind of rts game, I would be mad. This is essentially the same game only set in Europe. They should have just waited longer to release Empires and made it better.

But Empire was set in Europe too, well only 1 3rd of the map but yeah :p But yes, this should just be an expansion pack, not a new game.

hopefully they will have another box set special on boxing day couple years back i got the whole total war set plus medieval 2 when it first came out for 50$!!! then i traded in the box set of the total war series for 30$ at eb :D so i got medieval 2 for 20$ hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom