My tips on flying planes in BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throttle is definitlly not needed...as for joystick only use it on planes...so much easier to use keyboard and mouse when flying helicopters

whats the button for your afterburners? i never knew there was one, maybe that would help me when i run out of X's lol

PZEROFGH said:
whats the button for your afterburners? i never knew there was one, maybe that would help me when i run out of X's lol

Hold down Shift for afterburners.

When the demo was released i was hooked with BF2 i played it alot i never really learn to maniobrate the airplane jsut as good as the helicopter but i have a better option just for that when i played and i get to an air plane i used for kamikaze attack, LOL that wqas insane specially when almost going to crash jump out of the airplane.. and start atacking when falling with the parachute.

It was like a Rambo movie...:p

ts seems to me that the Single Player bots are FAR better at shooting you down from the ground, even in easy mode, its hard to stay in the sky for more than 5 minutes with all of them launching their anti-tank rockets at you. But then again I probably suck

i thuoght all the single player maps are only 16 and there are no airplances :confused: or are their airplanes? all i been seeing is helicopters but thats all stuipd computer keeps taking them from me

Yeah dude.... what you need to do to get good practice with the helicopters and planes is to make a local server put it up to 64 players and join it. It will be only you and no one else so, you wont be able to kill anything but atleast you can practice flying the heilicopters without waiting in line. When i did it i practiced on wake island and i would go to the main island and try to shoot the tanks that were parked at the enemy bases. If you get tired of that what you can do is get in a black hawk fly it up about 100feet and then jump out, get in the cobra and attack the flying blackhawk before it either crashes or dissapears.

planes are fun, but hard to get...why do people have to fight for it?! that's exactly how the team loses...especially when the American team has an aircraft carrier.

There is a mod somewhere that raises the single player bot count and thus the map size. Try googling it. Kinda stupid that Dice and EA didnt include it from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom