My Razer Peripherals Review(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i took the plunge (again) and ordered myself the Razer HP-1 Gameing headphones, and AC-1 Soundcard together for £205/$410 including P&P.

Sure, people say the mic sucks, and the right channel dies after 3 months. But thats not what razer products are about, for the 3 months it works it will be awesome (supposedly). Anyway i tend to beleive that if a product breaks people write a review on it, and unless its truly exceptional they don't. Therefor you get a lot more bad reviews on things than good ones. Much like retailer websites, they all get 2 or 3* when infact 90 percent of the time there great.

Anyway, £200 sure is a lot for gameing headphones and a soundcard. Best be good ;)

When i write the review i will try and not comment on actuall sound quality overall - because i've spoilt myself with £220 Sennheiser HD650's, £200 cd player, and a £250 headphone amplifier - so it would be a very unfair comparison :p.

I will review on how well the product works, and the sound quality for the money

In My Personal Experience, Razer Mice Perform well for very short periods of time. Then they crap the bed.

I've personally RMA'd 3 Razer mice. (1 Copperhead and 2 Diamondbacks) all with the same issues. (They all stopped responding and lost power.) Yes, it was a confirmed issue by Razer and wasn't on my end.

I will never purchase another Razer Product.

Logitech for me thanks.

Ick. They feel like child sized mice in my hands. I'll take my mx518 over my deathadder any day of the week.

Also- the whole company reminds me of alienware. Cute packaging, neat lights, fancy words, all to cover up the outstanding mediocrity and the price.

Thats wrong - they may suck for reliability. But they perform extremely well, the deathadder has the smoothest acceleration curve of all mice tested.

I wouldn't by the tarantula - thats supposed to be particularly bad. As is the headphone i just bought :p only time will tell.

The higher performance something is the less time it lasts, that applies to nearly everything.

Havoc had a bad streak and he doesn't get over things that well. ;)

Mediocrity? Bah! The price? Yeah, I can agree with that, but any performance grade mouse will cost you a bit, so I can live with it.

If the performance wasn't there, I wouldn't be using it.

If you guys want smoooooth get one of these. I just got mine on monday and my gawd its dead sexy. Still using my logitech g5 and i actually had to turn it down because the mousepad is so smooth.

Ratpadz Mousing Surfaces

I used my old razer for 2 years with no problems....this one is close to being 10 months now....no signs of problems yet.....I just love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom