My GTA4 Vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
First, a small disclaimer: This is GTA4 remember, you know there will be scenes of violence in all my video's, so please - if you don't want to watch it, don't click the link !

Okay, well - as i loved making video's so much i decided i'd upload all my video's and post them here for ya'll to see ;)

Anyone is welcome to link there video's here too :)

Well, this is the 2nd video i made > YouTube - Grand Theft Auto 4 - Vid Editor < The reason i didn't upload my first one is because on GTA4 i saved it to Gallery at 720p so when playing it back and recording with fraps it's quite jumpy.

The video i just linked isn't to good, i made it as a demonstration for my mate he was skeptical about the editor. The quality is quite low which is a shame because you miss some of the detail which made moments in the video better than they appear on youtube (It was compressed from 433mb to 11mb..) . Anyway, i'm sure they'll improve :D I just got some slow motion shots in there, and tried to get some good angles on the shots - nothing to complicated.

edit: Uploading another video now, its 60mb instead of 11mb and is good quality full screen, lets hope youtube doesn't ruin it ! Anyway, 60mb takes ages to upload to Youtube, and then even longer for them to process it. I'll link it in the morning when it's done.

Here we go > YouTube - Grand Theft Auto 4 - The Shootout <

ROFL
in 1st vid you kept shooting that guy when he is already down and out... what do you have against him?!

2nd vid was cool :p

what did you record these vids with?

ROFL
in 1st vid you kept shooting that guy when he is already down and out... what do you have against him?!

2nd vid was cool :p

what did you record these vids with?

Haha :D

I played the game as normal, pressed f2 and edited them with the ingame editor (really good) Took about an hour for the 2nd one, i then played it back and recorded with fraps (drops by about 20fps unfortunately) The file sizes come out huge at around 400mb, i then open them with VirtualDub and compress it with xvid codec and save as .avi .The 1st one i compressed to 11mb and the 2nd one 60mb. However the 1st one was recorded from the web upload option which makes the video web friendly quality.

Graphics look good , guessing i'm going to be purchasing this game.

Your rig might struggle a little, it will probably run on lower settings.

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Move Out My way

so entertaining... hope you don't drive like that in life

dx 10 is a go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom