My Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarksideShuffle

Solid State Member
This is my Gaming PC. it was originally built June of 2010, but has been upgraded ever since.
at the moment the specs are...

- ASUS M3N-HT Deluxe with the copper memory piping
- AMD Phenom II x4 940 (OC'ed to 3.75GHz) on a Prolimatech Megahalems Rev. B with 2 Gelid Solutions Wing 12 case fans in a push/pull configuration
- 4GB OCZ Fatal1ty DDR2 @ 1066MHz
- 2 eVGA 9800GT Akimbo's in 2-Way SLi
- 2 WD Caviar Black 640GB HDD's
- NZXT Tempest Chassis (painted the inside gloss black)
- LG 32CL10 32" LCD TV
- Razer Lycosa & Razer DeathAdder

(i need to untangle the madusa behind my computer. also the Acer monitor is for the 360)
IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

pretty nice rig man, Dont you love the akimbo 9800GTs? Have you OCed them at all? They can get quite high.
not a fan of the case, but to each his own right.

pretty nice rig man, Dont you love the akimbo 9800GTs? Have you OCed them at all? They can get quite high.
not a fan of the case, but to each his own right.

Yes i have, they preform so well that on cinebench R11.5 they almost equal to a GTX480.

38.86 pts-------nairbsille--------------NVIDIA Geforce GTX 480 701/1401/925-------------64 bit
38.83 pts-------DarksideShuffle------NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT 741/1836/1037------------64 bit

and yes i have to agree the case isn't all the great. I don't mind the looks but it is horrible for cable management

for sure....i had 8800GT evga akimbos sli back in the day for short period of time. They clocked like beasts and were knocking out 8800GTXs etc.....

Im sure the 9800GTs are even better. Ever thought about dual loop water cooling? or maybe just the gpus? your case and parts are a prime candidate.

But that being said....should sell both and get two fermi 460's ;)

for sure....i had 8800GT evga akimbos sli back in the day for short period of time. They clocked like beasts and were knocking out 8800GTXs etc.....

Im sure the 9800GTs are even better. Ever thought about dual loop water cooling? or maybe just the gpus? your case and parts are a prime candidate.

But that being said....should sell both and get two fermi 460's ;)

ive thought about it but i don't have the money for it ahaha

no worries, its too much trouble anyways. and wouldn't want to jeopardize those mint running akimbos(hard to find)
if you ever sell them, you have a buyer right here.

edit* i see on your youtube search page there your listening to Koan sound? Dubstep fan ????

no worries, its too much trouble anyways. and wouldn't want to jeopardize those mint running akimbos(hard to find)
if you ever sell them, you have a buyer right here.

edit* i see on your youtube search page there your listening to Koan sound? Dubstep fan ????

haha I'll keep that in mind!

not just a fan, I also DJ it =P as well as hardstyle, hardtrance, hardcore, DnB, and anything els i can get my hands on ahahhaa. but Dubstep is by far my favorite genre <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom