My Fps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vsynch is Vertical Synchronization, it makes sure that there is no tearing in the screen by synching the vertical and the horizontal parts of the screen (im not exactly sure how it works) however it will limit your FPS to 60 in counterstrike. 60 fps though is fine and you probably won't notice any difference with it higher.

If you do fps_max and you still can't get passed 60 fps then go into your nvidia settings and make sure vsynch is off.

Thanks on another note i am looking at a new gaming mouse what should i go with the fata1lty 10 10 or G5 logitech or the fata1lty 20 20

good quailty for the cheapest price i just have a stock lazer mouse and i have heard mouses make all the differents

I'd go with the logitech one myself, the other ones look like awkward shapes.

I myself use the mx518, which is like the G5 except the older version. The G5 was out at the time but I don't like how it doesnt have a back button, and I dont like how the mouse wheel moves to the left and right.

Dont worry i found it i now run at 100.fps on counter strike it feels about a 5 % increase in speed

I just got a Raxer Diamondback... very nice mouse... but they ain't cheap.

The Copperhead is the latest version of this one.

The Krait is basically the same mouse without the extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom