My First week of BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Fully Optimized
Well guys 1 week ago i threw CS:S ot the window and bought BF:2.
Great game, i really like the scenery and the weapons used the ranks and everything. I just love running in middle eastern towns with my m4 with all my squad members i am nearly rank 3. I joined a casual gaming clan which have members in the UK and US im in the UK division and we are expanding we do 1 battle per week and trainings on weekdays! I would like to thank Trotter and baronvangogo for getting me into the BF:2 Scene and everyone at Tech Forums!

My clan Site: http://sf1clan.com/index.php

PS- You guys are welcome to join !

Preacher

I wish i could play it, the screen goes black and crashes to the desktop, whenever i update.

I got the demo, its really fun but I lag on the lowest setting possible. If Iwere to want to play I would have to spend 200+ dollars on a new gfx card + the game. So I can play on high settings.. make it worth it.

I'm getting comfy with the G3. That puppy packs a punch.

I like the F200 (or whatever it's called) due to its scope and accuracy.

My next unlocks will be the other sniper rifle and one of the machine guns for support.

M16 is the way to go... and AK-101, there the best guns in the game, default guns own everything, G36E and (L85A1 only because it can get headshot kills) otherwise defualt guns are the way to go :D

If anyone thinks differently ill prove it in the game ;)

Preacher said:
Ridlyn, uninstall and reinstall Catalyst/(Nvidia Sowftware) thats what i did :)

I reformatted my hard drive and it still had the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom