My first car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thresh said:
Damn rich kids and there rich parents buying em nice cars. DAMN YOU. IMO don't get a car thats too mature for your age or it looks like your parents bought it for you. Get something with style and uniqueness, something you can fix up yourself and be proud of and impress your friends. 240sx is perfect for that. They're fast, popular, good looking, respected, and fun as hell considering they are mainly used for drifting. Get a good condition s13 and mod the hell out of it (as less vinyl and fiberglass as possible) and you will be the shit in my book. I got a nissan forum site you can go to, excellent source of info and great people if you decide to go that route.

Thats a HORRIBLE IDEA! I have a 240sx and drift. And the 240sx/Drifting scene dosent need no rich kids buying s13s who dont know anything about them, I swear if i could buy all the 240s in the world I whould so no more stupid kids whould get ahold of them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

get a Prius or something so your not paying sh*loads of money for gas. If gas isn't an issue, than get a Subaru Impreza WRX STI! :D :D :D

hmm, I have a T-Bird :D 93 baby! As for what car to get, I don't know, because I don't know too much about cars. I do know cars are like computers though; people don't like rich kids who don't know crap buying all kinds of expensive stuff that the regular nerds can't afford.

hmm, I have a T-Bird 93 baby! As for what car to get, I don't know, because I don't know too much about cars. I do know cars are like computers though; people don't like rich kids who don't know crap buying all kinds of expensive stuff that the regular nerds can't afford

lol, im not rich kid... just apprentice mechanic, so i can buy smashed and fix for much cheaper.

ZenkiSX said:
Thats a HORRIBLE IDEA! I have a 240sx and drift. And the 240sx/Drifting scene dosent need no rich kids buying s13s who dont know anything about them, I swear if i could buy all the 240s in the world I whould so no more stupid kids whould get ahold of them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

no no no that's why he needs to get a stock 240, then work on it and learn about them. He said he was apprentice mechanic so its PERFECT! By the way what you running on the 240?

get a mitsubishi eclipse there a pretty good bang for a buck my fist car is going to be a 1997 mitsubishi eclipse for about 6000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom