My Fallout 3 video (game crashing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played it for awhile yesterday. Ran very smooth everything maxed 1680x1050 8xAA 16xAF and was 100% stable, no crashes.

Graphics are quite good once you get outside, but the character animation is LoL

o_O wow bummer. This is the most stable game I've played out of all the new releases lol. 1920x1200 2xAA everything else maxed out. I've probably put in a good 6-12 hours so far. Runs smooth, no crashes. Only one or two texture flickers as far as glitching goes. one of the NPC's I was helping got stuck in one spot, so I pushed her out of the way a bit and she got unstuck.

And yeah guru LoL. I've gotta play in first person just because I can't look at the character :/

The detail draw distance is way too short IMO. Even with the slider maxed out you can see all the grass and objects popping up in front of you.
If you use the sniper rifle at all its terrible LOL. Just a mush of blobbed together textures half the time.

other than that everything looks fantastic if you arent starign at it up super close.

good game.

really sucks some people are having problems though. Guess it's like me crashign every 10 min in far cry 2 and others have never crashed :/

edit~ if you're running an ATI card try using the Far Cry 2 hotfix drivers if you aren't already. it's what I run w/o crashing.

Other than that, seems to me like more and more games are being put out without going through a serious enough testing phase. I gave up on FC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom