my fallout 3 review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectacular graphics, but does anyone else get the feeling they're actually playing Oblivion? I swear every game mechanic has been copied over.

Well, it's the same developers, but that's no excuse for making a carbon copy. But in all honesty, I never finished Oblivion and didn't put that much time into it. So Fallout 3 feels more like a new experience anyway. I just wish they hired someone else for the character design, all the characters just look so weird, and the animations in general are atrocious. Those are minor hindrances though to an otherwise overwhelmingly fantastic game.

Combat shotgun kicks major *** ;) and by the way, it helps to store your stuff at your house, like I stored the Power Armor I found to use for repair parts after if I ever get a new suit once I learn how to use it

Well, it's the same developers, but that's no excuse for making a carbon copy. But in all honesty, I never finished Oblivion and didn't put that much time into it. So Fallout 3 feels more like a new experience anyway. I just wish they hired someone else for the character design, all the characters just look so weird, and the animations in general are atrocious. Those are minor hindrances though to an otherwise overwhelmingly fantastic game.

Combat shotgun kicks major *** ;) and by the way, it helps to store your stuff at your house, like I stored the Power Armor I found to use for repair parts after if I ever get a new suit once I learn how to use it

You can tell a Bethesda game from a mile off, everyone walks like totall idiots :D Yeh, the animation is identical to oblivions (Bad).

But it seemed like a good game, i wish i could play it right now, heck i wish i could play any game right now. I am quite literally dieing without my beloved pc :(

This may sound odd, but I could not stand Oblivion, I found the game (ditto for Morrowind) super boring. Yet I cannot get enough of Fallout 3.

This game is more like morrowind to me than oblivion, which is why I like it so much. Morrowind is in my opinion the greatest game ever made, so naturally I am currently obsessed with fallout 3.

I need to know what to do and where to go when i get my pc back up and running ;)

I pretty much got out of Vault 101 before i screwed my pc up, so what do i do and where do i go ?

look at your pip-boy for quests and look at the map

and here's a hint that'll save you time, once you first discover a location (ie, go there for the first time), you don't have to physically travel there each time through the large outdoor portion of the game, you just open up your map and double click on the location and it will fast travel there for you.

You can't do this while actually 'inside' one of the locations

your talking about the family near arefu right? it should have popped up on your world map but if not its an underground cave/metro station. lots of booby traps btw. its real close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom