MW2 help (2013)

Dalinkwent726

Baseband Member
Okay I just started to play MW2 and I think I am having a weird issue. For some reason when I am sprinting I can't ADS unless I let go of sprint, so if I hold shift and press RMB nothing happens, and even when I do let go of sprint it takes literally 3 seconds (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, etc.) to fire the weapon and that happens even if I hip fire. I have heard that SOH Pro helps ADS times, but I am seeing people almost "snap" on target without SOH at all. Now I am fairly new to the MW2 PC world but I have played some on the XBOX and it isn't like that over there. Also this 3 second "delay" happens with an LMG, AR, or an SMG, aren't they supposed to have different ADS times? It's to the point where I am literally walking around hip firing an AUG which to me is kind of douchey but it's all I can do.

I have pretty much the default layout, I changed reload and crouch to my mouse macros, and I have ADS set to "hold to ADS" instead of default.

So if anybody can suggest/help I would appreciate it, and if you have any questions feel free to ask, thanks.

They might be using the Slight of Hand Pro perk, which allows much much faster ADS, as well as the Lightweight Pro perk, which allows much faster aiming after sprinting.

I don't think you should be as slow as you are, but without playing it myself I can't quite remember.

Last edited:
They might be using the Slight of Hand Pro perk, which allows much much faster ADS, as well as the Lightweight Pro perk, which allows much faster aiming after sprinting.

I don't think you should be as slow as you are, but without playing it myself I can't quite remember.

Thanks for the reply. In this one particular instance this other guy/girl wasn't using SOH Pro, but I'm not really sure about Lightweight Pro. Even still, it literally takes me 3 seconds to aim down sight. Also I was just watching a MW2 RTC (Raimpstage) and he wasn't using either perk sometimes and could still ADS a heck of a lot faster then me. Also holding the Shift key renders my RMB unusable. This just seems odd to me, almost like some sort of error or something. I just bought a Deathadder though so I will give it another try with this mouse and see if it fixed anything.

Back
Top Bottom