MW Black Ops Can I run it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overblown as in the required specs? I know the i5 is newer tech, but, I mean seriously, a x2 6000 may be old, but it's still a very powerful processor, I have yet to be bogged down in anything with it.

well- i ordered it with the Newegg $10 off coupon- hopefully arriving early next week. So, will try the Athlon first, I know it will work on my Phenom. Too bad there are limited re-loads. If it works on the Athlon I will order a second copy via steam or something for the Phenom so my boys and I can play ( 2 out of 3 ) at the same time.

OK, got it loaded on the Athlon 2x 6000+, I did download a new steam account,etc. all is well. Campaign is slightly laggy- playign on a 19 inch older monitor at 600x 800, 4x anti, etc. but honestly I cant tell as the game itself seems so much less smooth than BC2 or even 2142. I hate the slow motion crap to fast motion as you break in a door, etc. However, actual shooting/killing enemy seems easier than BC2. I did not have time to try multi-player yet- plus the fact the controls are slightly different and I wont know the maps at all, so I will get "owed" badly. I will try Multi -tonight- maybe- depend on how frustrated I want to get-LOL.

yes- and I found out there is a new driver for Nvidia 8xxx cards since 10/25/2010. So, will attempt again with anti-aliasing off and the new driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom