Multiplayer in TitanQuest, would you join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willeh

In Runtime
Any of you feeling lonely on TQ?. I've been playing for a day and I already feel the need to find some friends to play with.
Basically, we'll be using a hamachi server to play TQ. Anyone is welcome, but it would be nice if you are new to the game so we can level up and explore the game together.
Post here or PM me. Thankss

P.S. No hacks, dupes etc please and if you have msn, it would be even easier to meet up and make arrangements.

I would play if I could find my discs. Neither of my characters are that impressive. I have a Thane that I beat the game on normal with and was starting a new character before I moved onto something else (no expansion).

I would play if I could find my discs. Neither of my characters are that impressive. I have a Thane that I beat the game on normal with and was starting a new character before I moved onto something else (no expansion).

That's fine by me. I'm new to the game anyways xP

I'm thinking about picking up this game with a buddy of mine. I'd like to keep in touch...I'm new to this so called diablo type game but it's intriguing.

I'm thinking about picking up this game with a buddy of mine. I'd like to keep in touch...I'm new to this so called diablo type game but it's intriguing.

This game is amazing, it's reliving D2 all over but with better graphics, hope you do get it so we could explore the game together as I'm new aswell. If you have MSN or something drop me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom