Which mouse is king????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Lachesis... drop dead gorgeous and as sensitive as a mongoose on speed. I am, however, longing to get a Mamba. ;)

I have a Lachesis... drop dead gorgeous and as sensitive as a mongoose on speed. I am, however, longing to get a Mamba. ;)

You want a wireless ?! That defeats the entire point of all razers technology, hyperreponse..all that crap, is pointless, whatever you do on a wireless mouse it will allways have a +50ms lag time over wired mice.. that's like adding 50ms ping to your ingame latency/ping :laughing:

Oreo, Oreo, Oreo... have you not checked the stats out on the Mamba? It has a 1ms response time with or without the chord. That means no lag. It took Razer nine years to perfect it, but it has been worth the wait.

Plus it is a 5200DPI mouse. ;)

I use the G9. Its expensive, but very, very good. And extremely comfortable for your hand (i know it doesnt look it), my hand never gets sore like it does with other mouses with a high arch.

Oreo, Oreo, Oreo... have you not checked the stats out on the Mamba? It has a 1ms response time with or without the chord. That means no lag. It took Razer nine years to perfect it, but it has been worth the wait.

yeah but its called the Mamba...I mean come on, you think they could of thought of a better name :p hehe

I had this...

logitechmouse.jpg

But then this happened...

cat-n-mouse-1.jpg

http://granitegrok.com/pix/cat-n-mouse-1.jpg

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

noooo its not. 5600

Gaming Grade Wireless Technology
Dual Mode Wired/Wireless Functionality
Razer Synapseâ„¢ On-board Memory
Seven independently programmable Hyperesponseâ„¢ buttons
5600DPI Razer Precisionâ„¢ 3.5G Laser sensor
1000Hz Ultrapollingâ„¢ / 1ms response rate
Up to 200 inches per second*/ 50g acceleration
Approximate size: 128mm x 70mm x 42.5mm
Battery Life: 14hrs (continuous gaming); 72 hours (normal gaming usage)
*Depends on surface used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom