Which mouse is king????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobby

Solid State Member
I am out to buy a new gaming mouse. The G9 Laser looks the part, but also carries the biggest price tag. Let me know what you think you would buy. I have a MXRev at the moment, great office mouse.

Personally, although I have a G5 v2, I am still using my old MX 510 (you can still get the MX 518 for a pretty decent price, which is the same thing but with updated design). You won't make a mistake with any Logitech or Razer gaming mouse, just watch for the number of buttons or other features you may need or want. In my personal experience, both are as responsive, but Razer has better software and drivers but also worse secondary buttons. I think Logitech also has a bit of an edge in the build quality department. Anyway, it's a matter of personal taste, but I would look into those two brands if I were you.

Get in to a store and feel them, everyones hand is a different shape and how you hold your mouse is also different between individuals. Logitech and razer are top of the pile I have a deathadder and sometimes find it annoying as its to sensitive but it is better then my previous one.

I had this...

logitechmouse.jpg

But then this happened...

cat-n-mouse-1.jpg

http://granitegrok.com/pix/cat-n-mouse-1.jpg

Razer DeathAdder, i use it, superb - never skips and tracks perfectly. It's only half the mouse till its paired with a Razer ExactMat, the combination is killer. I told my friend and he bought the Razer Lachesis and ExactMat, he says that mouse is incredible too.

I own the lachesis, and my brother owns the Deathadder. Both are amazing. I prefer the lachesis only because its shorter and has a less aggressive high point in the middle.

My friends have always had logitech...they seem rather large and heavy, but very conforming to your right hand. Its all about what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom