Mouse always going off the pad any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanwest

In Runtime
I have a large mousepad, 15 x 12 inches i think, but my mouse always keep going off the pad even though my sensitivity is high. With my new mouse I can't lift it up and put it back to the left because even when its not touching the pad it still moves the cursor, so I keep losing games. How do you handle this? I was told to drag the mousepad with me but this is no good, and anyway it is too solid on the table for me to do that.

I did not think it would be possible with a 2000dpi mouse to go off a pad that large....if your mouse wont support 2000dpi....then you may want to try one of those.

Hello,

I stopped using mouse pads since my first optical mouse. Depends on the surface, however.

I use a Ratpadz GS, and I have never had a problem with too little space (I use a mx518 mouse btw). I don't know how you could possibly run out with that behemoth of a pad.

I use a Ratpadz GS, and I have never had a problem with too little space (I use a mx518 mouse btw). I don't know how you could possibly run out with that behemoth of a pad.

It's quite simple, if I happen to keep running to the right around corners because the situation demands that, my mouse will go off the pad.

i dont quite see what your problem is. is it that it moves in the air when you try to move the mouse around the mousepad? ditch the nousepad. thatb way you wont keep having to put the mouse back into the centre of the pad all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom