most important guild wars expansion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

askquest1on

In Runtime
hi im starting to play guild wars again LOL and i only got the original game and i dont really want to buy all the expansions cuz now there are so much out which do u guys think is the most important expansion to get??

and can i like get factions and skip right to the eye of the north or do i have to get the expansion night fall??
thanks

You can get any of the expansions you want in any order you want (except for Eye of the North because it is not a stand-alone expansion). I recommend Nightfall, it was the best one. I were you I wouldn't get eye of the north at all. GFW gave it 6/10 (avg) but the reviewer, Ryan Scott, said "it comes off as a hasty advertisement for Guild Wars 2." If you want you can get it but if I were you, I'd get Nightfall instead.

oh alright so if i get GW nightfall? i wont be missing alot of skills? and i can do okay at PVP?

No, Nightfall in fact has many new skills that are not in the original Guild Wars game, or Guild Wars Factions for the matter. It's a lot of fun, you'll enjoy it. As for whether you will do good at PVP, that is dependent on how good your character build is, and how skilled you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom