Most addictive game ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those are the most addictive.

The most addictive game ever has to be WOW (not for me personally tbh I have never even played it) but just look at the number of people paying monthly to play that game.

Diablo 2 has to be up there as well. When I was younger I knew many people who were slaved to that game on battle.net.

Well of those 4 it would have to be tetris, from a lot of stories I've heard back when it was released. For me, it would be GoldenEye. The game I believe to be what you can call the most addictive would have to be WoW. Many of my friends have it, and I will get it soon in a couple of days.

I can't believe I forgot CS. Never played WoW so I didn't include that. Sorry guys.

lol, "most addictive game ever" with four choices picked by you? I do not foresee a very successful poll.

Striken said:
lol, "most addictive game ever" with four choices picked by you? I do not foresee a very successful poll.

Spot on the chanes of overyone on TF having the exact same 4 opinions as you is more unlikely Than driving through a multicolored F7 Tornado in Italy whilst delivering a Pizza to president bush who is coincidently in rome.

PS a F7 Tornado has never been recorded.
......... Never has a multicolored one on that point.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom