Most addicting game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite would have to be counter-strike also. its the bomb game! i used to never be that addicted of a gamer to play computer video games... my friend bugged me to buy the game... and poof, i never stopped playin. i still play it to date. i also love the game Starcraft... i got that game years ago and i loved it. topping it off, a final favorite is Tribes. its free game from like Sierra i believe, and darn its a fun game! just like CS and it was introduced in like the 90's and wow, many play it to date. :D

best fps shooter on any console and computer has to be goldeneye the orignal were it all started,then the likes of halo,doom3 and son were born.

end of story

*addicted on sof2*
*Was* addicted on c & c generals and the old classic c & c red alert, but ive stopped plyin them now.
runescape is fun, but kinda boring after u do lots of the stuff.

Rareware said:
best fps shooter on any console and computer has to be goldeneye the orignal were it all started,then the likes of halo,doom3 and son were born.

end of story

Soz dude but we need to retell that story:rolleyes:

Halo, Doom3 etc were born from the original fps that came out long before Goldeneye.
Wolfenstein, Doom, Doom 2, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Hexen, Blood, Redneck Rampage etc were all far more influencial and without these Goldeneye wouldn't exist.

I agree with ur first point tho, it is the best console shooter to date:)

Oh yeah, Goldeneye! I all but forgot about that one. I spent so much time playing that. My favorite level of all time was the missile silo level. I liked the whole game though...ahh the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom