Most addicting game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most addicting game i have ever played is Starcraft. I used to play that game all night to the point that i forgot what time it was. That was a good game.

Harper said:
Star Wars Galaxies
(let alone any other MMOLRPG)

That game is addicting.....very addicting....i've played that game for many many hours straight.....still would be playing it, but i need a different gfx card as you know :p I'm currently working on that..........

"Frontline of the apocalypse..."

... I can't stop playing this game:

Urban Assault:grind:

I'm not joking. One time i accidentally played it for 24 hours straight!:wooha: I didn't even realize that day broke untill my computer locked up!! :mad: :angry:

I just finished playing it again.:confused: Hopefully, i won't do that again, but i just can't help it sometimes!:confused:

I think i have a peroblem... LOL :p :cool:

me its diable2 LOD lol. i was so damn addicted to that game. i quit this summer finally! lol i had played since D1.. man it was nuts. staying up till 4am playing d2..

Also...I was very addicted to Supaplex, Wolf3d, Bmenace, Duke Nukem 1 and 2 and Blood 1 and 2 and Quake 1 and 2 and Command&Conquer 1 % red alert 1 and 2 and generals and pretty much every C&C expansion

and I was very addicted to GP2 and I am still addicted to Sports Car GT and Toca2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom