Morrowind, Oblivion style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
If you liked Morrowind as much as the next guy but want to play it with better graphics then here ya go. :stare:

http://morroblivion.com/

This mod does the entire Morrowind quest/s in the Oblivion engine. You will need Morrowind, Bloodmoon, Tribunal, Oblivion, and Shivering Isle installed to play.

*If this is already posted, I apologize*

Anybody get this going yet? I had 5 people come over to play Reach last night unexpectedly and so I didn't get to download all the stupid bits and bobs you need to make it run right >=[

I was going to this afternoon, but I got to looking at all the extra stuff there is to DL... Whoa... I will need some time. I have all the games, just not the files. I'll LYK what happens tomorrow.

I should have free time tonight (if tornadoes don't blow my house away) so I should be able to get everything installed and poast some screenies. If anybody has been following my posts on "today" and "potentially longest" then yall should know I haven't had any real free time for 2+ weeks. I have everything downloaded btw.....I hope.

I should have free time tonight (if tornadoes don't blow my house away) so I should be able to get everything installed and poast some screenies. If anybody has been following my posts on "today" and "potentially longest" then yall should know I haven't had any real free time for 2+ weeks. I have everything downloaded btw.....I hope.

Tell us how that works out. I really want to see some nice screenshots of the game.

OMG! OMGOMG OMGOGMOGMOGM OMGO MOGMOGML MGGOGOMGOOGMOGMOMGO OGMMGSALKHJSFKSJDHFLKAJSHFDASJD! Yeah I'm that excited. Loved Morrowind, Love TES, FTW! AWWWW YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom