Morrowind mod for Skyrim

I know....I have been just stoping by to check out the gaming threads...and to see what games everybody is playing and to check out screenshots of stuff.

I love looking at Elder Scrolls screenshots, it looks fantastic to me.....I just cant seem to get into many games unless there are guns

I couldn't get into Morrowind or Oblivion at all either. Fallout 3 was my first actual long-playing game from Bethesda. I do like Skyrim much more though. It feels more organized than Morrowin or Oblivion, and doesn't feel as confusing. Morrowind and Oblivion both felt like that to me, so I stopped playing them soon after I started - felt like I had no direction to go in and such. Skyrim on the otherhand, I enjoy much more. May not have guns... but being an archer is close enough and just as badass feeling :p.

The landscape and the large openess appeal to me very much.

Maybe I add it to my Steam Christmas list if the price is right.

My only problem is a huge back log as it is.

The landscape and the large openess appeal to me very much.

Maybe I add it to my Steam Christmas list if the price is right.

My only problem is a huge back log as it is.

Shoulda bought it this week. Was $60 for Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, and Skyrim + Dawnguard expansion.

Looked at the screenshots from the article you posted PP... holy crap, lol. Looks like they've made leaps and bounds from where they were.

I hope in-game looks that good, but I'm skeptical.

Then you haven't seen Skyrim running mods ;). You've seen the pics of "Skyrim with 100 Mods" right?

Pretty sure that's all it is - Skyrim graphical mods running alongside the Morrowind mod.

Back
Top Bottom