More news about S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
I found some news that it got delayed untill 2006. thats it, no season or quarter, just 2006. I'm so pissed off at the devs for not getting ther asses up and actually doing something productive like finishing this damn game. last they said was that the game itself is finished and their just debugging it, and that was at the end of 2004. At this point i've given up hope about this soon-to-be vaporware, just like Duke Nukem Forever.

what are your opinions on this games development schedule?

If they said it was finished and they were debugging it, they must have found a lot of bugs to want to delay it so much.

Computer games generally should be expected to take a long time to come out, they go through a lot of stages in their development.

Sounds like Valve is involved...

It will come out, eventually. The devs will tortured and killed if it doesnt

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
I found some news that it got delayed untill 2006. thats it, no season or quarter, just 2006.
Damn!!! You mean I just paid $10 for my EB Games Pre-Order for nothing. (Only kidding.)

I laugh :) (and silently cry :( ) every time I see EB Games' pre-order S.T.A.L.K.E.R. display box.

I am quite sure that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will some day come out..... about the same time as DUKE NUKE'EM FOREVER.

Aww!! Man this is turning into HL2 all over again! Well I really want this game...but by the looks of it it seems like the devs wont support it that well which sucks, just like the Far Cry devs didnt do much for the modding community.

blah

atalker was supposed to be released almost 3 years ago! c'mon already! i'll take it now even IF its buggy

Heyyo,

Now now, in games we must be patient. Remember that masterpice of a game? Price of Persia 1? the original? 1 guy worked on that, took 4 years to complete. 4... freakin' years... onna 2D game.

Stalker is obviously a much larger game. It'll take more time. Halo was understandable for the 4 years since it went though many makeovers, from RTS to 3PS to FPS. But yeah, Stalker pretty much looked finished when I saw it last. When it comes out, it better be bug-free, lol. But isin't stalker made from some no-name company? that's probably why it's taking so long. This might be their first effort at an international game release, so I guess they just wanna do it right (unlike HaloPC..).

You guys remember the leaked HL2 beta? remember how it turned out the game wasn't complete and was like crap? Yeah, so wait on Stalker, for all we know, anything we've seen could just be pre-scripted junk and not actual gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom