MOHAA Patch V1.11 Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch problems

Isn't Mohaa and SH the greatest game?

I have heard of similar problems to that in the past I was aware that some retail outlets were selling the German Version of the game in English Speaking countries. I suggest you return to the store and check with them. We are a Uk based Mohaa clan our old Website is based at www.jazzycase.co.uk and our new website which is still under construction will be based at www.sfukgamers.co.uk we are looking for UK players of AA and SH please email me if you are interested. Also have a look at this new type of email platform which I found to be very interesting www.bluespace.com

:)

If you have any Mohaa problems feel free to Email me I may be able to Help. I am on a LCT (Leisure Computing technologies) degree and I am learning more and More as I go.

hello~...i hv grrreat problem....When i install the spearhead patch 2.0 to 2.11....it says...it couldnt find spearhead install and ask me to reinstall and try again...but the fact is..i hv install spearhead!!!!..... i tried the registry...but nth happen...the same result happen.....i hv tried many ways...plz plz ..help me !

will ppl stop e-mailing me

had over 1000 e-mails now its not funny anymore

d/l the patch i made here-

double-click ( updates the Registry )

should work now!

URL Removed for legal reasons. PM me if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom