MOHAA OpenGL Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoTech

Solid State Member
Well, to tell you the truth, My real MOHAA game got lost when I moved houses. So I borrowed a MOHAA cd off my friend and copied it (as i felt i deserved it, true this story), i got a SDCleaner and got rid of the safedisc
i have two computers and it works fine on this one but it cannot open the opengl on the other computer
the exact error is-
GLW_StartopenGL()-Could Not Load OpenGL Subsystem
this is running through the SD2Cleaned to play it

Did you update MOHAA or just used the installed version? EA has alot of video problems with thier games i dont know why. I have had video problems with MOHAA and Battlefield 1942. The only way i have fied them is to update the game or uninstall and reinstall.

I used to have the same problem on my old 98 with quake 3 arena. You have to download open gl. I used to get it from www.glsetup.com but i cant connect to it anymore so i have to download it from a mirror i cant remember where to find one but it shouldnt be too hard too find one but once you download gl setup its fairly small it will download and instal open gl that will take awhile but then the game will work.

Make sure you have your latest video drivers installed too. I don't know what vid card you have but you might want to go to the manufacturers site and d/l them. I had the same exact problem at one time with the same game but was cured once I got the latest vc drivers. Good luck!

OPEN GL PROBLEMS

I solved this problem quite simply. You need to make sure that you only have a 1 monitor system and not a dual one

There are a couple of ways to check.,....RUN DXDIAG AND SEE IF THERE ARE 2 displays thumbnailed. The other is to run your video card software. It needs to be changed in there. You can't alter it within DirectX.

HOPE THAT HELPS Y'ALL

FLIKSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom