Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
More maps WOULD be nice, but IMO single player is for the story... If you don't care about a story line you should play multiplayer...

I hate perks. A new player starting out is screwed because everyone has all these extra advantages. Get rid of most of them as far as I am concerned. Same thing with giving the more experienced players better weapons. WTF?

I never played through the solo game on COD4, but I heard it was good enough. I don't play solo games much... I prefer playing online with friends and clanmates.

I hate perks. A new player starting out is screwed because everyone has all these extra advantages. Get rid of most of them as far as I am concerned. Same thing with giving the more experienced players better weapons. WTF?

I never played through the solo game on COD4, but I heard it was good enough. I don't play solo games much... I prefer playing online with friends and clanmates.

meh i love being lvl 5 and owning all the 55's with a m16. a few tiems ive posted me beign top rank in a game at lvls under 10 playing against caped players. its all about how you use the wepons you have.

thats why they should follow TF2s system of having sidegrades unlockables instead of upgrades ( sidegrades are just weapons that aren't necessarily better, just different, with each having their own pros and cons )

Yeh. Multiplayer is where it's at, what can they add you ask ? Alot.

More maps, for a start - more maps = more replayability. It's a simple equation. They can also offer better physics, better graphics, and more weapons (When do we get a game with the british standard assualt rifle !?) They could also offer more useful perks, and get rid of the crap ones (Martydrom anyone?)

They are adding vehicles to the game too, hopefully they make them optional in the game lobby, on or off. 99percent of servers will have them off, so that won't be a problem. But then - if they are well implemented, i'll remain open minded.

Also. Large maps ! my god if they don't make a very big map i'll scream, what happened to the fun of long range sniping ? Was impossible in cod4, the maps where to 'close quaters' and not enough large environments.

I would also like a map based in a abandoned city or town much like Chernobyl with many of the buildings open, i think that would provide some interesting gameplay.

Also, they should put in a element much like counter strikes hostages game mode. Where you capture the hostages, and one team defends and one attacks. This would ensure real tactical teamplay.

More maps? They don't need a brand new game for that. COD4 with its free DLC pack was what I thought was more then enough maps.

Concerning better physics and graphics, I believe MW2 uses the exact same engine and since they have such little development time, I doubt they will have time to make any significant optimizations or enhancements.

Also hostage mode never worked well in CS, which is why support for it was lack luster. The hostage AI was just terrible, an assasination mode ( like Killzone 2 ) would be a more interesting mode.

meh i love being lvl 5 and owning all the 55's with a m16. a few tiems ive posted me beign top rank in a game at lvls under 10 playing against caped players. its all about how you use the wepons you have.

Agreed.

The stock sniper and assualt rifle are among the best in the game, i don't think Infinity Ward did this intentionally, though.

Gabb, they do not need a new game to do more maps, but to expect the developers to add hosts of new maps free of charge indefinitely is ludicrous. I'm just saying thats what they could add to a new game, and yeh, the Hostage AI is pretty bad, but the game is 5 years old.. we've moved on abit since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom