Mod ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, I'm not bashing the idea, I think that its brilliant. I just hope you understand that i'm sort of skeptical about it because i've never seen really good melee combat before.

Well, I have seen some very nice melee combat on the consoles, but as for the PC it would be extremely ackward. I mean- keyboard and mouse with melee...strange. BUT, as dhw said, just because it may sound ackward dosn't mean it can't be done (correctly). Maybe that is a future project I can pick up after I finish my C++ studies...I dunno, too far into the future. Anways, good melee on the PC is extremely scarce for the time, so we have no model to form after...so...it may be a while.

::-Chase-::

Chase said:
Well, I have seen some very nice melee combat on the consoles, but as for the PC it would be extremely ackward. I mean- keyboard and mouse with melee...strange. BUT, as dhw said, just because it may sound ackward dosn't mean it can't be done (correctly). Maybe that is a future project I can pick up after I finish my C++ studies...I dunno, too far into the future. Anways, good melee on the PC is extremely scarce for the time, so we have no model to form after...so...it may be a while.

Couldn't say it better myself!

The Morrowind melee system works fairly well
You've got to be kidding me, right? Morrowind's combat is so incredibly slow and boring its not even funny. not only that, but the hit damage etc... is done on i dice roll, not location based like others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom