Mmorpg.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im already done with WoW

only got 15 bucks total from me, i can chalk the other 50 up to just another bad game.. but 15 kinda sucks really

WoW is **** boring... i never wanna play that dumbass game again..

LOL yea the game is pretty garbage still but i really like the battlegrounds thingy pretty good idea

i just got sick of spending an hour in a major city making potions and poisons... collecting herbs/leather... traveling far distances..

boring stuff

Kdar said:
Get Guild Wars this game rocks. Good pvp and pve. Nice storyline.

Better then those other crap that you have to pay and dont get any thing.

I'm sorry, but I've played GW since it's launch and it's nothing that's impressed me very much.
When i first got it, I loved it. But after unlocking 95% of the skills, doing the same linear story line over and over again, and dealing with incompetant people 24/7... the game makes me wanna vomit.
There is absolutely no end game incentive what so ever. The economy in the game is ridiculous as well.
The only thing this game has going for it is the PvP aspect. But in order to be good with PvP, you gotta be above rank 3. And with the nerf to IWAY, it's gonna be hard for newbs to get rank 3.
If you've got a good guild that PvPs, this game is enjoyable. Otherwise, it's just a waste of time.

wat kind of pvp things does guild wars have??
like how wow has battlegrounds/capture the flag etc

is a warrior/mage good in guild wars cuzz i saw this video and iit lookd like it killed everyone LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom