Mmorpg.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAH JUSTIN123 GUESS UR NOT THE TYPE OF PPL TO READ STORY LINES AND CRAP GUESS U SHOULD JUST STICK TO CONSOLE GAMES

Whats up with teamwork lol?
Play in guild and stuff and win and kick *** etc...

I do.
I got it when it released. March of 2005 I think. Played regularly for like 4 month, then college started and played from time to time. Finished that storyline and played PvP

llol icic, i MIGHT get it, is it really good and addictive? nd does it get boring after a month or two.

123Justin said:
its all bout first person shooters, CSS is sooo live. mmorpg to me right now r not good, until they actualyl make a really good one, i dont consider GW or WoW to be good. plus i really dislike the fact that they actually make games where u have to pay to play.

you never played WoW, how do you know?

your just mad that you have to pay to play it.. i dont blame ya, it is lame but its still fun.

the only lame thing about guild wars.. you can NEVER play alone (ever) you always need a group which starts to suck when you always get parties with morons.

and parties that blame you for the failures of the team when you know what your doing and they obviously don't.

seriously, get WoW, its actually alot better now that i really think about it.

only problem, WoW messes up, guild wars is perfect in that area, always works and no problems, you will never have a problem with it. but WoW, screws up all the time, and their support is HORRIBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom