Mmorpg.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
not realy. But when you do King Tomb PvP (like turnaments) you want to be sure in you team (its recure alot teamwork). And some time if you without guild, you will get team that just dont know what is teamwork and bunch of noobs.
And when you in Guild I more easier to find "right" team and play :D

PS. here some info on "King Tomb PvP"
http://gwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=15

I have guild wars, and World of warcraft.

I played GW for a long time before it got boring, also the no monthly fee was very nice, plus the expansion comeing out soon...

but right now im hooked on WoW, i must say im not into it as much as i was into guild wars though, and the PvP on guild wars is a little too weak.. fad builds own everything and unless your in a good guild, PvP sucks.... dont expect the competiton arenas to give you a realistic idea of the PvP of this game

as for WoW.. 50 cents a day to play is a bit much, for how much time i have... but it is hella adictive..

get both and see which you like better. but if your broke (like i was) then get GW, it is super fun for a while...

i have a lvl 20 prety much maxed mesmer on guild wars, by maxed i mean all skills, great weapons, 15k armor....

IGN is "Camo Carol" -add me and i can answer any questions you have i know alot about the game.

on WoW im kind of a noob, but im on Garithos and name is Annastasia

kdar you play with ur friends?? cuzz i plan to get guild wars wen the 7800 gs comes out around that time

Well, i know few ppl in GuildWars.
But now with college and stuff, dont really have time to play too often. But waiting for new GuildWars: Factions.

Also one nice thing about GuildWars (well not in gamepaly area) is that you download file that you need at that point in time. For exemple, if you go to new town, village area, you download file for that area now.

its all bout first person shooters, CSS is sooo live. mmorpg to me right now r not good, until they actualyl make a really good one, i dont consider GW or WoW to be good. plus i really dislike the fact that they actually make games where u have to pay to play.

PLEASE JUSTIN123 GET UR FACTS RIGHHHTT GUESS U DONT KNOW how to play those mmorpgs ur one of those ppl to just walk and kill monsters and DO NO QUEST and TO NEVER PVP cuzz ur SHOOOK and noone likes paying every month thas why everyone got guild wars

SZEEEENN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom