mmorpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich_Franklin

In Runtime
Does anyone know a good free mmorpg. Me n my friend were gonna play RF online but we dont have the money and we need something free lol

dont know if im allowed to post this but go join a private server for a mmorpg...btw dont play RF online..it sucks ..go w/ Lineage2 or WoW. (Lineage2 is more on realistic terms of knights elves and running around and grinding for days as well as its a pvp based game, WoW is fairly easy to hit 60 then you start the constant raids..bore.. but has its ups as a go anywere you want kind of game ..weak pvp though.)

Well, Guild Wars is free online, but you have to pay about $50 for the game. Else it's free online, and it's very fun. Personally, way better than WoW.

well, i play knight online, its free, good graffics (better then any other free online games ive played) its very fun, tons of quests, many differnet classes, wars against the opposing nation. it really is the best online game i ever played. www.knightonlineworld.com

[LF] Torpedo said:
Well, Guild Wars is free online, but you have to pay about $50 for the game. Else it's free online, and it's very fun. Personally, way better than WoW.

yes guild wars is a very good mmorpg if u dont mind buying it for $50, there is one expansion guild wars-Factions and they are in production with a second called Night Fall. Both factions and Night Fall are and addtional $50's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom