MMO dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
Ok, so I bought the wow battle chest like a month ago because my friends had been telling me for like 2 years to play wow. The main one doing this was all like, "come on man, you can get triple xp." Then, as soon as I bought the game, he slowed down lvling with me until he stopped all together. When I came off the trial, I was lvl 20, and now, a month later, I am only 29. I must say, I'm quite ****ed off because of this. Now he says the quit doing triple xp altogether and so he has an excuse.

Before I bought this game, however, I was playing lord of the rings online because I love lotr. I have a lvl 50 character in that too. That was the max before they released moria. My subscription is still active, but it isn't installed anymore since I formatted my computer, same with wow. When I started playing this, I picked a bad server, so if I start up again, I'm going to have to pay $25 to switch to a more populated one. Also, I will have to buy moria in order to progress further. If I play wow, I could probably wait till Christmas for the litch king. Lotro is $10 a month if you pay for it once every three months in the form of $30, and wow is like $14 if you do it that way. I don't know anyone play lotro though. Everyone I know plays wow.

What should I do?

what is the WoW battle chest? i know warcraft has a battle chest, but that's different than WoW.

WoW isn't hard to level. Personally, if you're going to start on a new server...start a different character. Pick one you like to play also. What are you playing as now? And certain classes lvl faster/easier to lvl/cheaper to lvl.

Pallys are kinda easy to lvl because they can heal themselves. Mages can lvl extremely fast once they are lvl 30+ because they have no many AoE attacks and can make their own food/water. Hunters are usually expensive and annoying to lvl because you have to worry about ammo and pet.

I'd stick to WoW, just make sure you play something you want to play...(example: if you like magic go with mage/warlock...like swords go with pally/warrior...etc)

just gimme more info on your WoW character and i'll give more info :]

It is a human warlock. I wanted a blood elf, but everyone plays alliance because the kid that first started playing was a stupid noob who always goes for the human race in any game he plays. I wouldn't be switching server in wow either. But if it seems most people say wow, I will do that.

i have a lvl 70 human warlock :] I haven't played in months though...

locks are fun and have a good variety of play styles too. I would go with whatever you wanna do...i say stick to wow, but if the other game suits you better...stick with it. No use playing a game just to make your friends happy.

Play WoW, you aren't leveling your doodling around.

I level from 70-80 at 6 hours per level no way you are that slow get questing !

Play WoW, you aren't leveling your doodling around.

I level from 70-80 at 6 hours per level no way you are that slow get questing !

Pics or it didnt happen. I got my rogue up to 78 last night. Stupid altism is killing me. Warrior is 75, dk 71, havent even touched the druid/mage/pally since wrath came out.

On to the original question, honestly, if you arent hooked on wow atm, dont do it. You'll regret it as your life slowly slips away. As soon as i find something better to do with my time i'm going to give it up again.

Veedub I swear it took me 6-6.5 hours to level on average , take my word or don't , not trying to fool anyone.

I'm just messing with you. I was making levels in about 3-4 hours until i ran out of rest. Last few levels took between 6-8 hours depending on how many instances i ran or if i was just quest grinding. Decked out my rogue in the full LW pvp gear last night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom