Miss the old Dos Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lappy that has a p3 on it, I played a few dos games, I have oregon trail and a few space invader games on floppy.... That is about it...

i can get duke 3d to run on my current pc, but sound doesn't work.

lol we used to play organ trail back in grade school on macs that were older then us, my first and only intreraction with a mac... i still hate them.

80822_death_rally.jpg

761.jpg

hi_t6.jpg

the screens really just don't give you an idea of how fun it is to actually play it, you start out with an old ****box [argh word filter didn't pick that up...] and slowly upgrade it with for performance, and with weaponry, basically you have to make it first to the line, but you can also just destroy your enemies for victory (a lot more fun) and you eventually have to race against Duke Nukem and this crazy boss.. and there's parodies of various celebrities including Chuck Norris...

I remember also F-22 Lightning II and Mad Dog McCree!! Gah, the memories..
ohhhh, god yes i remember that one, it was such an epic game. and yes i do remember reading something last year or so about duke nuke em forever which is what the new one is going to be called once it's finally released. and ohh my god why dont they make a new redneck rampage game, that was an epic game as well imagine it nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom