Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be 3 megabytes. I am up to almost 11 mb on my save file... Unless that is different..

Another note.. Found a HUGE cave last night that has a lava fall right next to a water fall. Will try to get a pic of it tonight. If it was not so far from my spawn point I would try and re-route the lava and play with it some.

A bit of quick maths reveals to me that one of my smaller worlds is a fair bit more than 3 million blocks. Seeing as the height of each cell is, I believe, 128, and the width and depth are 64, just six cells reaches over 3 million, and I usually end up with several dozen cells exploring (most of my worlds extend out very far in every direction as I look for cool natural formations to mess around with, ending up with 20MB worlds).

^My largest world is 74mb lmfao. There is a limit, it is massive tho. last time i talked to notch i brought that up and he said it would be the equivalent to three earths. Its farrrrrr more then 3 million blocks,

For those of you looking for a good online server I've found a good one.

Head over to The Meinkraft Server « Updates for our minecraft server. and register on the forums than make a submission request and you'll be added to the servers whitelist so that you can play.

The server uses Towny and everyone can buy lots (up to 3) to build their house on. Lots extend from bedrock up to the top of the map and only the owner can build/destroy on that lot. You can also go into the wilderness and gather various resources from the wild.

You'll start off in Noobville and will have to first gather up at least 550 coins worth of resources to sell, than you can ride the ship to New Mineville where you can buy a plot for 550 coins and start building your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom