Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i also mined some bright red spotted rock and some bluey white spotted rock.. apparently there was a bug and none of it went in my Inventory, or im missing something with how the game works.

You can only mine diamond with an iron tool. Otherwise it will be gone forever. It's not a bug.

Found a fun thing to do; make LOADS of TNT, mine from the surface straight down to the bottom of the map, then fill that really long hole with TNT. Then punch the top one. Gives you a giant hole to the bottom of the map :D Do it one square away from ocean for a very deep waterfall.

I'm surprised with how many people know about this game! A friend of mine told me about it recently, it's definitely oddly addicting. Lots of time spent digging for nothing haha. Reaching the clouds thinking maybe I'm able to hop on them....that wasn't the case haha.

I finally broke down and bought it. After I got the buggy sound figured out, I played for a bit. It is extremely addicting for some odd reason. Bashing blocks and throwing torches should never be so addicting...there's a secret, hidden ingredient somewhere! Still though, I see it wearing thin pretty soon.

I went to the MC wiki and saw this info about Notch's Friday updates. I knew a game like this must have been inspired by Civ...haha!

On Fridays when I'm here and not too busy, not too tired, not playing Civ 5, not busy creating a company, not talking to lawyers, not working on a big seasonal update, not busy admiring saunas and not after I've been to the dentist.

Been finishing up my shiny new castle :3
fortress3small.png

I'm thinking of building a pig farm between the centre of the towers, and building a giant central castle-tower thing.
Edit:
fortress4small.png

In-game, it took me probably about two weeks. I dunno what that converts to in real-time, but I'd wager something like two or three hours. After building the first tower I got very efficient at doing the rest.

I dont get how u find all this stuff. I have like 1000 stone and 20 iron and some red stuff. I havn't seen diamond in hours and hours, or lava or anything like that :(

I just started a new world and am having the same problem. In my other world I went into a cave when I started and found Iron, Gold, Diamonds, Redstuff, lava, obsidian, and all sorts of cool underground rooms and rivers. This time I have been digging for hours and hours and have found about a dozen iron, a couple of gold and about 20 redstuff I found at the very bottom of the map.

My new world is a snow world which was kind of neat at first but now it is starting to get annoying having to put down torches everywhere if I don't want the water to freeze or snow to build up. I did build this tower which I think is kind of neat. I need to make it bigger though. Off to the right is the entrance tunnel to my mine.

minecraftsnowworld.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom