Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladders use sticks and I don't like to use sticks as I have to leave my fortress to get them and I don't like leaving my fortress. :p

^lol i love exploring, i will take poor stuff with me, like just iron stuff, no diamonds, and only leather armor, and explore really far out, end up getting killed or lost, then if i have to respawn to find my way back, or i die i dont lose good stuff. You can find a lot of good stuff that way. About 2 days ago i went on like a 3 hour journey down a cave that was really far away, the cave was bloody huge, i got over 120 iron out of it, 4 diamonds, and about 30 gold. would have got a lot of red dust as well, but i no longer pick that up. I had to turn back cause the cave didnt seem to end, took me an hour to get down to where i turned back, then 2 hours to get out. Then i died on the surface, and found my way back to get all my iron and diamons, gold i dont really care for, but meh, its cool to have.

I explore below my fortress in my caves, and I found a mob cage. If you put a torch by the mob cage they won't spawn. I died in the pit of my mine and lost 4 gold and a ton of iron, but I made all back up.. I hate those stupid Creepers. But my mine got pretty expansive once I reached the bedrock. Found a couple lakes and a lot of lava. But I set up on the surface of my mine a house with smelting a large chest for storage and work bench. At the bottom of my mine shaft right before you enter the actual mine, I set up a smelter, work bench and small storage chest. I also built some tunnels from my hill top castle down to the pond where you spawn, so if I die at night I don't have to deal with the mob, just dig out the entrance of my tunnel and dive in.

^well I only have a part time job, and i dont watch tv every night, i want a few odd shows that i download, the rest of my night is usually spent gaming.

I Go to school until 11:30 and for the most part get homework done by 1pm. Monday I will start my part time job so I will most likely game from 6pm lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom