Military Flight Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brew_WY

In Runtime
Any one know of any good ones, preferably one with bad *** graphics. but game play is still more important to me than what it looks like. thanks for your help. :beard:

The best ones out IMO are Falcon 4.0 Allied Force and Lock On: Modern Air Combat

cool thanks, i will go and check them out. :beard:

EDIT: I think Lock On looks pretty good, I might have to pick it up over spring break. thanks again.

No problem. You might want to know that Lock On is MUCH better with the patches. Without them its quite buggy. With them, its great. I would still play it except my disk somehow got corrupted :(

If you want an intuitive flight sim, stay away from Falcon 4.0. I have the original and allied force, and both of them give me headaches when i try to play them. Its just so freaking complicated!!!!! :mad: however, if your hardocre like dhw, you'll have a field day.

Falcon games are definitly friggen hardcore. Ive been trying for months, and i stil havent been able to master the F-16 yet. Ill get there though

Although this game is not completeley military the graphics are uncomparable. It's called x-plane. You can add planes to the game as developers release them. Or you could make your own plane if you want to. You can take off from an aircraft carrier and land on one too. Of course you can fly military planes: Fighters, Transport, Air Force One, and the new V-22 Osprey. You can fly the space shuttle in to space even. Take a look at it. www.x-plane.com Extra add-on planes at www.x-plane.org

lol, Falcon 4.0 is about as hardcore as they come...i thought i was hardcore, but then i got my hands on this thing and im like "im screwed." Ive had falcon 4.0 for awhile, but never played it much because of the bugs. I got allied force right when it came out and ive still got a long way to go lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom