midtown madness 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I got some great stuff...

I got a few extra levels which you can get off the level in like a cloud and can't do anything unless you quit when in multiplayer mode cause in single player they have a reset button...

Can anybody tell me how to make a reset button in multiplayer if thats possible?

I called microsoft and they don't support midtown madness 2 anymore...

Hi, I do not think it is possible to make a reset button in the multiplayer, because other people are playing in the same game as well.

The game is quite outdated now and microsoft does not offer support. But you can still enjoy the game.

I am sorry that i can't offer you much support on your question, but i hope you will find a way.

Enjoy Midtown Madness 2.

i love this game so much. Of course this was a while back. I had about 200 downloaded cars and 10 downloaded tracks. It was a bootleg copy so I couldn't play online.

Are there any plans that they would release the third one for the PC or is it already released?

the third was only released for xbox. That game was fun tho, I had quite a few downloaded cars and tracks too, bought a steering wheel for it, got bored after a while tho, picked up other stuff in computers like networking, those are my games now:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom