Member Sponsored bad company 2 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Member Sponsored COD4 Server

I may chip in too, but I gotta get paid first and see how things pan out over the next week or two.

tis already paid for dude ;)

edit: not sure how much luke paid for himself though, so eyah he might still appreciate the extra moolah

yeah its 120 bucks. so any donations would be great as im pretty short on cash at the moment.

If donations are sent via gift we can void fees. As soon as the $120 is all together we will get 1 year of a COD4 server. Public/Lockable. 12 slot server. Everyone that donates will get a copy of the invoice for yours and our safety. More info will come as soon as I discuss some technical details with Luke.

I will be donating some as well. My pay check for last week was only $67!! D: (What I get for working part time I guess.. Money is money). Next week I will be able to put something down.

Is someone hosting a TF vent server? My clan has a 15 slot one that we can use. If your interested in donating to that let me know. Free Fallers clan would appreciate it :D. (Since the vent server is through NFO we have a donation link on NFO's website. Donate directly to our ventrilo account. We would do this with the COD server but its a little more expensive through NFO because they are a premiere server company.) Feburary is paid for but if you want to donate its $54 for a year. Donations are safe to NFO.

To donate to Free Fallers Vent follow the link: https://www.nfoservers.com/donate.pl?force_recipient=1&recipient=proboarder20@gmail.com
Donations to the Ventrilo will allow anytime use. Not public so if you make a donation PM me for pass. Some of you already have it.

Depends on what you want to donate to. Donate to FF/Vent follow the link. Donate to Cod4 server PM Luke and he will get back to you with his sisters pay pal because he is a lazy **** and won't make his own.

BC2 server next :D is Steven the only one here or in FF that plays that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom