Member Sponsored bad company 2 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squad Deathmatch Hardcore and sniping is awesome. I think I'm going to get some jungle sound effect soundtracks and turn down the game volume and turn the soundtrack up and play that way some time for better effects! LOL

As you saw last night, James, I am rather rusty. I'm getting accustomed to all the scenery in BC2, so I am starting to pick out people and movement. Huge change from BF2. ;)

Oh yes I'm in the same boat with you Trotter, except I never played much BF2 except Gulf of Oman when the demo was released so many years ago haha. It was fun having you in the server, though!! Keep coming back! The more the merrier, no matter your skill level...we don't play to win win, it's all for fun. Soulphire needs to join us sometime, I'm pretty sure he has the game also.

Also, something cool thing that Synergy pointed out last night was the sound setting called "War Tapes", if you haven't tried it out yet...do it...it's crazy intense. Everything is enhanced, I don't even have a sound card and I was using headphones...I was blown away. Had to turn it off after a short while because it was too much for me haha. Not sure if this option is only on PC, though.

That option is on PC only! :( I need to get this for PC!!!

Something I do when I am defending...maybe this will help out others. If I am on a map and there is a lot of tree's I will get on a turret gun and just light up the tree's from the base to knock them all down. It gives you a clear view of what is coming in and from where.

The only thing about playing with Luke, Overlord, and Synergy only is that it's making my K/D ratio get to a pathetic low haha! When I play in a server with 16-32 people I do much, much better because not everyone is uber leet times better than me. Next week I will have more time than normal to play though I hope. It's hard to get really good at a game that you can only spend 12 hours a week playing, if that.

yeah it was a lot of fun last night, 3b3 was perfect, and even more would be better. I think we will hold off on the slot upgrade though, as i have not seen anyone other then us in it yet, but it will take time. Im not sure that it is showing up on the server browser though, it only shows up when you search it i think, and you have to search exactly "Free Fallers" or it does not come up. Also, the bc2cc is really getting on my nerves, it wont let us change the game mode, or change the map rotation, gonna have to send a ticket to game servers to see if they can enlighten me on what the problem is.

Yeah that is kind of lame that it doesn't show up...maybe it takes some sort of amount of time to show up, but that would be weird even if that was the case. Ask them about that in the same ticket maybe.

good news. I figured out how to get the maps working, and different game modes, i just started experimenting with the .cfg files on the server, and sure enough it started working for different game modes after i looks up codes for the diff modes, so now that will work to not only change the game mode, but the maps that are in rotation as well. So im going to just throw together some .cfg files and then can just slap them in when ever we want to do something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom