Member Sponsored bad company 2 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
15th of next month put me down for £100 donation as that's when I am payed by the army next.

^****, thanks Saxon. Any specific thing you want it to go towards? as we have a lot of different avenues we have been thinking about.

^The server is not going to be conquest, it is going to be a rush server, and perhaps now and then squad deathmatch. But that is a though, we could upgrade to a higher slot server. We shall see if 16 slot is enough, if not, then we could always go that route.

Nha just call me a funder not a user, I have no idea what it should be spent on but if you could add more games to the set up it would be cool. Just put it to good use is all i ask.

Edit: if you spend any of it on a vent server I would be interested in getting admin rights to it, if not I will buy one for TF members only and it would be by invitation only because I have seen abuse of vent servers that isn't funny.

Thanks man. That kicks @$$. We have been discussing different things and this will help a lot. In the long run it would be nice if we could get and manage like 3-4 different servers. And yes our server will not be conquest. 8v8 seems perfect size. With that donation we could get it for an entire year and possibly get us another game server. L4D2, or something.

yeah we have been thinking about increasing our capacity on our vent server, as right now its a 15 slot i believe. As for other servers, we could get the bc2 server for a year, but i think we should see how much we use the server first and all that. We could go for a cod4 server, l4d2, Css, and all that as well.

EDITL I thought i would put this up, anything donated through this will go directly to the gameservers acount, meaning that the funds would be spent on either the bad company 2 server, or any other future services that we acquire from gameservers.

Game Servers : ClanPay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom