Medal of Honor Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, that kind of marketing makes no sense to me...whatsoever! Why would people buy a ****ty game to get access to another incomplete game...just to be their guinea pig?? I got so sick of playing the same map on BC2 over and over for months, dealing with the bugs. ****, I'm still sick of Port Valdez...lol...just cause of the Beta.

Getting into the BF3 beta would be the ONLY reason I would bother, but I'm not. With what they've done with MoH I am afraid of how bad they may screw up BF3...

Think about it like this..

Medal of Honor dev hates Call of Duty Dev. Battlefield Dev hates Call of Duty Dev.
Medal of Honor tries to replace Call of Duty.
Battlefield dev now also hates Medal of Honor.
Medal of Honor ask Battlefield Dev's to make MoH MP.
No developer with half a brain is going to actually try to make there oppositions game better than there own. And it shows. MoH MP is a absolutely dire experience.

BC2 was for all the console people that wanted to be "Yeah im hardcore and cool because i play BC2" when everyone on PC knows that actually, BC2 is a much easier and dumbed down version of BF2.
DICE know this too, obviously. They WILL make BF3 kick major ***, and console people will hate it. But no one will care because every pc gamer on the face of this planet will by the game.

Simples!

I'm sure DICE pawned off the dev of MoH so they could focus on BF3, which as you say, will certainly be their next major cash cow. Still, they realized how sucky MoH would be and therefore threw in some ridiculous marketing, using BF3 as bait, to get people to buy it. That's my amateur analysis...lol.

For those of you that have not played the game, i wi be getting a moh gamepay video out probably by tomorrow night, i really wanted to do it today, but i kinda spent all the free time that i had playing fallout new vegas lol. Which i did get the video out for that tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom