Medal Of Honor Airborne (56k warning... got all day?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Okay, I think I am around the half way point in MOHA.

No quicksave option.

The skill drop, where you try to land on key locations when you parachute out of the plane, seems to be broken and to be truthful with you I can not guide my parachute all that well to hit my landing mark very often anyway :laughing: It would be nice to parachute down from alittle higher altitude, I think that would help me. It is still pretty fun to jump out of the plane and the view down at stuff is pretty darn cool. The game runs really smooth.

The game does not look as good as other new games graphically. It is no CoD4 or Bioshock, but it is still the best looking MOH game that I have played to date. It is just that they did not use alot of high textures on things....but that being said it still gets the job done for me. I am not a graphics first person, however....so if you are looking for jaw dropping graphics....look else where.

The physics at times do seem a bit akward, but nothing to drastic....not a deal breaker, but they could have been better.

The AI is fine in my opinion.....I just got done playing crysis, where I could kill a Korean soldier by hitting him in the head with a frying pan! Talk about horrible AI.....that makes this AI seem ok to me.

I like that you can get weapon upgrades and I like the fact that even though you can't control your airborne squad, they still fight right there with you and it does feel like you are part of a team.

I also like chucking the grenades....as i like the sprites that the grenades make, those look cool. You can also cook the grenades.

You can't go prone....something I thing you should be able to do in EVERY game. Why would you not put prone in a WWII game???????

Every time a start a WWII game, I just hate the weapons.....but as the game goes on and I get used to them....I usually end up liking them, and that is the case here.

Overall this game brings nothing new to a shooter really....but if you liked the other MOH games, then I think you will probly like this...if you did not like them, then you probly will not like this.

I think it is the best MOH game that I have played, however I have yet to play Pacific Assault.

I believe this game to have a VERY short single player campaign...so I would look for a good deal on it, if you want to play it.

Here are a few screenies.

2664391955_e13804c5cd_b.jpg

2680180097_175ae4128b_b.jpg

2681000880_f06a6aa962_b.jpg

2664408247_ff874f07d8_b.jpg

2680176309_d124116855_b.jpg

Re: Medal Of Honor Airborne

Nice pics again Whirlwind man...

God the 9800gtx lets you crank settings bad.. so how was your FPS?

I added a 56k warning

Re: Medal Of Honor Airborne

Nice pics again Whirlwind man...

God the 9800gtx lets you crank settings bad.. so how was your FPS?

I added a 56k warning

Thanks for adding the 56k Warning....I need to remember to do that.

i am not sure how many FPS that I am getting....but the game runs very smooth indeed.

God seeing all these 9800's, HD 3800's, HD 4800's, 8800's and x1900, 7900 series GPU's make mes me so green..

God I want one :( but honestly I have no need for one though, HD 3200 @ 8500gt speeds is enough haha

Well, I have made it to the final mission in MOHA.

It has been fun for me, because I like WWII shooters.

I have finally gotten fairly good in the paratrooping part of the game.

I like the way that in each mission the AI gets alittle tougher as you get to the elite soldiers at the end of the game.

while this game is pretty short and does not bring much , if anything new to the genre....it is still a fun game and it is way better than the original Medal of Honor games, {Warchest} in my opinion.

Here will be the last of my screenies for this game.

2683118533_94137302d0_b.jpg

2683928028_5184a6dc59_b.jpg

2683931438_ffc178973f_b.jpg

2683122091_b200ba873c_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom