Medal of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be using the same engine then I guess. It's kinda like how the games on the unreal 3 engine look the same, but they play way different (ie. unreal tournament 3 and gears).

I was talking about the GAME PLAY not the looks of the weapons and explosions...and to me, it looks nothing like BC2 there...and the way that they do the mele... and menu after you die..just seems a lot like MW2 style. I understand there's only so many different ways you can do things lol, but I'm just talkin' here ;)

No I think it's because he spends too much time on the "hookah" so it kills his reaction time :D:D

I gave up my Hookah when I left college :/ lol. I am not good on pc games because I have not taken the time to play them all that much really. Have only had my nice PC for about a year and im stuck on 360 now. I will still prob pick this game up and play with you guys just so I can give you some kills.. lol

Oreo said:
Did i sleepwalk and make this thread ? Or was a mod being clever
I thought it deserved it's own thread. ;)

Oreo said:
Does this mean you think it looks good ? hehe.

Congrats on 22,000 posts by the way !
Looks good, yes. But I hate COD's gameplay. Hide in a corner and shoot whoever walks by. Not for me.

And thanks. I didn't even realize it.

Id have to agree with you there on CoD. But i think this looks like a good balance between the two games.

Bazajaytee via Twitter said:
To get a pre-order code in the UK for MoH PC you MUST pre-order from EA Store, GAME UK is only giving console codes out.
Nothing about Steam.

Bazajaytee via Twitter said:
OK so got confirmation the Beta page will go live in 1 hour 18 minutes (10:00 PDT, 18:00 UK and 19:00 CET) so EA Support was right :)
Posted about 15 minutes ago.

Meh...and this is different than Battlefield, how? It's hilarious that BF and CoD came from MoH, and now that same title is copying them! Kinda ironic I think. The only thing that looks MoH-ish is the death and spawn screens.

Have you got your beta key yet Oreo?

Nope. I'm getting a little annoyed at the situation to be honest.

medalofhonor.com says EA store or GAME only.

Yet steam are selling the game with BETA aswell, which i've preordered. Then i realised i had to purchase BFBC2 off them for them to send me a key ! :cry: Stupid. So i've preordered with GAME aswell (will cancel eventually) but supposedly they are only sending the keys out from the 20th..

Well that's crap...dang...is the beta only accessible by people who pre-order the game? Would be nice to play it a bit to see if I actually like it before throwing $60 blindly at EA. lol...****ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom